We are pleased to have met our target audience; we even had an old open heart surgery patient interested in exporting our services! We have also obtained many potential leads and met various doctors who are interested in
referring their patients to us.
Dr Ahmed Al Kalla, Project Specialist/Healthcare Specialist, Houston Methodist Global Healthcare Services
It has been a very interesting, successful, rich-in-contacts event. It will take months to reply to all the requests and get in touch with all the contacts made during the event!
Marieke Chatelain, Operations Manager, Immunobank, Netherlands
Coming to IMTEC Dubai was a gamble for us both financially and business wise. It is likely that this was one of the best decisions I ever made, so glad we came. Better than expected!
Justine C. Whitaker, Director and Nurse Specialist, Northern Lymphology Ltd
IMTEC 2015 show overview
The International Medical Travel Exhibition & Conference (IMTEC) provides a unique platform for the global medical travel market to meet, network and discuss the latest industry trends and developments. By bringing together the entire healthcare travel market under one roof, IMTEC challenges the traditional method of travelling from domestic show to domestic show, saving you time, effort and money.
IMTEC 2015 taking place from 1-2 October 2015 at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore will play host to more than 100 regional and international exhibitors and attract an estimated 2,200 attendees from across the world.
- Asia encompasses the traditional countries for outbound Medical Travel such as China, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Middle East as well as emerging outbound countries such as Mongolia
- Approximately 60,000 Chinese nationals travel abroad every year to seek medical services according to the Shanghai Medical Tourism Products and Promotion Platform
- Indonesians spend about USD11.5 billion a year for healthcare abroad, according to the Health Ministry
- Korean hospital and clinics indicated a 47% rise in revenue from treating foreign patients in 2013
- Chinese patients accounted for 26.5% of foreign spenders
IMTEC 2015 brings together leaders in the medical tourism industry at an event designed to create maximum interaction and meeting opportunities for the entire medical travel value chain including healthcare and government professionals, medical travel facilitators, insurance companies and many more...