A Commissioner of Medical Travel (CMT) is an individual responsible for transferring patients from one country to another for medical treatment. CMTs are typically representatives of government, insurance, armed forces, travel industries and patient transfer and facilitation services.
The CMT Programme sets IMTEC aside from other medical travel events as it ensures exhibitors receive substantial networking opportunities with qualified investors in overseas patient care.
IMTEC will host more than 80 CMTs from across the Middle East, Asia and Russian/CIS countries, and pair them with exhibitors through pre-scheduled meetings and networking sessions.
IMTEC 2016 will include a matchmaking software allowing exhibitors to pre-schedule their meetings with the CMTs ahead of the event.
- Head of overseas treatment from the GCC ministries of health
- International patient relations and travel insurance managers from global insurance companies
- Medical facilitators from GCC, Europe, North America, Sub Continent, Africa and Eastern Europe
- Medical attachés and health ministers from embassies, consulates and tourism boards
- Medical tourism managers from the leading travel agencies and hotels
These Commissioners of Medical Travel (CMTs) are partnered with exhibitors through various pre-scheduled meetings and business exchange sessions.
Are you responsible for sending large number of patients overseas for treatment?
If yes, click here to register your interest in becoming an IMTEC 2016 Commissioner of Medical Travel.